AutoPay – Set Up
Go to hawaiiantel.com/myaccount and log in.
- Click “Add a New Credit Card” or “Add a New Bank” or, you can add a new Credit Card or add a new Bank by clicking ‘here.’
Credit Card Example:
- When a payment method is saved, click “here” to enroll in Auto Pay.
- At the AutoPay page – confirm AutoPay enrollment by “clicking here.”
- At the New AutoPay Setup page –confirm the payment method displayed or select a payment method.
- The radio button is defaulted to “Yes, put me on AutoPay.”
- Click “Save this AutoPay Setup” button.
- At the AutoPay page, the “Waiting on Email Confirmation’ is displayed.
- An email will be sent to you to complete the AutoPay enrollment. Open the email and ‘click’ the ‘Complete Registration’ button. *Failure to view the email and click the “Complete Registration” button will cancel your enrollment request. In addition, if you currently receive a paper bill, a separate email will invite you to ‘go green’ and enroll in paperless billing. This will not automatically change you to paperless.
Sample of the email with the “Complete Registration box” – click to complete the AutoPay enrollment. An AutoPay Registration Completed email titled “Account Change Confirmation” is sent that confirms your AutoPay enrollment.