SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking simplifies and connects your business’s mission-critical communications. This scalable, cost-effective IP solution delivers enterprise-class voice and unified communications services directly to your IP PBX.
Download Product Sheet
Based on Hawaiian Telcom’s robust cloud infrastructure, SIP delivers reliable voice calls to offices statewide.
Our reliable network and superior disaster recovery solutions ensure that your company’s employees can always connect, communicate and collaborate.
- Lower costs: Pay only for the bandwidth and call capacity you need; share trunks across your entire organization
- Scalability: Add trunks quickly to meet growing traffic demands
- Superior disaster recovery: Instantly re-route your communications to another site or individual telephone number
- Local number portability: Keep your existing numbers, without the need for call forwarding
- Voice & fax media: Support for G.711, G.729 and T.38 codecs
- Reliability: All services are delivered over a high-performance, policy-based network which prioritizes your voice traffic over Internet data
- Support: 24/7 locally-based expert help when you need it