Make a One-Time Payment
Go to hawaiiantel.com/myaccount and register or log in..
- At the Account Overview page – click the Pay Now button to make a One-time payment.
- Or, click the Billing tab to view your invoices – or, click Pay Now.
- At the Pay Now tab – your recent invoice is “selected” and provides the Invoice Date, the Balance Due and number of days remaining until it is due.
- Filter options are available to view different invoices by date or invoice amount.
- At the Payment Option page – select a “Payment Method” at the dropdown.
- Select a Payment Method in the dropdown.
- Your full invoice amount is auto-selected – or choose to ‘Pay Other Amount’.
- Click ‘Continue’ to Payment Information. Or, click ‘Cancel Payment’ to exit.
- Enter your ‘Payment Method’ in all the required fields marked with an (*) asterisk, and a valid billing address and email.
- Click ‘Continue to Review Payment’ or ‘go Back to Payment Options.’
- At the ‘Review Payment’ page – Save my Credit Card for Later, Enroll in AutoPay and Paperless option are displayed.
- If you do not want to Save your Credit Card information or change your billing preference – you must uncheck the box. Click Process Payment.
- An ‘Approval Code’ is displayed as your payment confirmation.