Here’s how to get ready for your appointment.
You compared. You switched. Now you’re about to get the TV and Internet service you’ll love. We’re excited to share it with you. The following tips will make the process as simple and quick as possible for you. For Fiber Self-Install Customers If you've selected the Fiber Internet self-installation, all of the information for the install will come in the mail with your components. To prepare for installation, read the documentation below: Fiber Self Install Instructions for Zyxel Wireless Routers Fiber Self Install Instructions for Google Wifi Devices
Easy Installation Checklist
- Clear the area around your TV and jacks to allow access for the technician to work.
- Make sure someone 18 years of age or older is home and can make decisions about where equipment can be installed.
- If possible, please make arrangements for parking for our installation team's truck(s).
- We recommend you keep your current service active until your installation is complete to minimize disruption to your everyday needs.
- Make sure alarms are disabled and pets are secured.
What to Expect Before and During Installation
- A Hawaiian Telcom technician may visit your home and do some work on the outside of your home the day before your installation date. This helps prepare for your actual installation. You do not need to be home for during this visit.
- A few days before your appointment, you’ll receive a phone call reminding you of the installation date and time
- On the day of installation, a Hawaiian Telcom technician will call prior to arrival.
- One or two technicians will arrive at your home and explain exactly what they’ll be doing.
- For TV and/or Internet installations, please note that your Internet will be down during installation, so plan ahead.
- The technician will make every effort to set up the equipment the way it works best for you.
- Once the installation is complete, the technician will explain and walk you through the new equipment and service.
Hawaiian Telcom TV
Watch the video to learn about the features you’ll enjoy.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 808-643-3456.