How to Manage Users in My Account
The Manage Users function in My Account allows the Primary or Registered User to add new users as well as manage what they can access. There are two different roles that can be setup:
- Admin: The Admin role allows access to manage services in My Account. They can manage and make updates to Online Billing, and add services to your account.
- Non-Admin: This role can be used to set up viewing access to TV Everywhere. With the Non Admin role, users will not have access to online billing or account information.
To create a new user in your My Account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to hawaiiantel.com/myaccount and log in.
- Click on the “Manage Users” tab. Once on the page, click on the “Add A User” button.
- Fill in the fields in the “Add User Profile” form. Choose the TV Rating and Movie Rating that the user can access in TV Everywhere apps.
- Then press the “Save” button