Updates to One-time Payments - Effective 11/8/20
Updates to One-Time Payments
One-Time Payment Vendor Change (Online and Pay By Phone)
On November 8, 2020, Hawaiian Telcom will change vendors for One-time payments online and by phone from Paymentus to Invoice Cloud.
- Customers that Pay by Phone will call a new toll-free phone number 855-844-1222, experience a new voice and different prompts.
- A domestic billing zip code is required for payments by phone. International customers, click here for more information.
- Customers making an online payment in My Account at the Pay Now tab will experience a new payment flow.
- Credit card per payment maximum amount
- $500.00 Residential, $1,000.00 Business, $2,500.00 Government
- Checking/savings per payment maximum amount
- $125,000.00 for all customer types
- Fraud control limitations
- 3 payments within 10 minutes
- 5 payments within 5 days
- **NEW** Pay By Text feature is now available.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I register for Pay by Text?
A: A One-time payment is required to register for Pay by Text. Prior to payment confirmation, the Pay by Text option will display.
Q: I have an international zip code. Can I pay by phone?
A: No, the Pay by Phone option requires a domestic billing code. Please refer to Page 2 of your bill for a complete listing of available payment methods or click here for more information.
Q: Will the One-time service fees change?
A: No. Service fees remain the same.