Home Phone discounts for qualifying senior citizens and low-income residents of Hawaii.
The Lifeline program provides
discounts on your local Home Phone service if you meet certain federal and/or state
qualifications. Discounts of up to $11.10/mo are available on Basic Service, Go Local Plus, or myChoice Plus bundles. For more information on these options, see our Calling Plans. Hawaiian Telcom is required to obtain proof of your eligibility
in order for you to receive the monthly Lifeline credit on your bill.
Lifeline discounts for Hawaiian Telcom's High-Speed Internet services are also available to qualifying customer in eligible areas.
To receive the Lifeline discount, follow these steps:
- Review the Lifeline Service application forms and check to see if you are eligible for
- Complete the Federal and the State
Lifeline Service application forms. Please print clearly and provide accurate information.
- Gather copies of all necessary documentation. Qualification
for the program must be verified with supporting documentation.
Mail the completed applications and supporting documents to the addresses provided on the Lifeline Service Federal and State forms.
To learn more, call 643-3456 or visit www.lifelinesupport.org.
* Federal discount of $9.25/mo plus state discount of $1.60 - $1.85/mo. Lifeline is a government assistance program. The service is non-transferable, only eligible customers may enroll in the program, and the program is limited to one discount per household.
Discounted Internet service for qualifying low-income residents of Hawaii.
The Internet Kokua program provides discounts on Internet service for those who meet certain qualifications. If your service address is copper-served, you may be eligible to receive High-Speed Internet Basic (up to 7 Mbps download) for $9.95/month, which includes the Wireless Gateway Service Fee.
If your service address is fiber-served, you may be eligible to receive High-Speed Internet Extreme (up to 20 Mbps download) for $12.95/month, which includes the Wireless Gateway Service Fee.
We require proof of eligibility in order for you to receive the monthly discount on your bill. In addition, if you are currently or have been a Hawaiian Telcom customer within the last year, your service cannot have been suspended for non-payment.
To apply for the Internet Kokua Program, follow these steps:
- Review the Hawaiian Telcom Internet Kokua Program application form and check to see if you are eligible to receive benefits.
- Complete the Internet Kokua Program application form. Please print clearly and provide accurate information.
- Gather copies of all necessary documentation. Qualification for the program must be verified with supporting documentation.
- Mail the completed form and supporting documents to:
ATTN: SRC – Internet Kokua Program
1177 Bishop Street, Suite 3
Honolulu, HI 96813
To learn more, call 643-3456.
* One-time Internet activation fee of $29.99 and taxes not included. Internet service not available in all areas and speeds may vary by address. Applicable service terms and conditions apply and subject to change.