Here’s how to get ready for your appointment.
You compared. You switched. Now you’re about to get the TV service you’ll love. We’re excited to share it with you. The following tips will help our installation team make the process as simple and quick as possible for you.
Easy Installation Checklist
- Clear the area around your TV and jacks to allow access for the technician to work.
- Make sure someone 18 years of age or older is home and can make decisions about where equipment can be installed.
- If possible, please make arrangements for parking for our installation team's truck(s).
- We recommend you keep your current TV service active until your installation is complete so you don't miss a minute of your favorite shows.
- Make sure alarms are disabled and pets are secured.
What to Expect Before and During Installation
- The day before your appointment, you’ll receive a phone call reminding you of the installation time.
- On the day of installation, a Hawaiian Telcom technician will call prior to arrival.
- One or two technicians will arrive at your home and explain exactly what they’ll be doing.
- Your Internet will be down during the installation, so plan ahead.
- The technician will make will make every effort to set up the equipment the way it works best for you.
- Once the installation is complete, the technician will explain and walk you through the new equipment and service.
Features You'll Enjoy
Watch the video to learn about the features you’ll enjoy.
Watch the Video
If you have any questions give us a call at 643-3456.