PACE 4111N - Enabling WPS
Article Quick Summary
Learn how to enable the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) for your Pace 4111N Wireless Gateway
Step 1: Connect to your Wireless Gateway
- Connect your computer to your Wireless Gateway.
- While configuring your Wireless Gateway, it's recommended to use a computer that's connected directly to the Wireless Gateway using the Yellow Ethernet cable and Green Data cable that are included with your Wireless Gateway.
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari and type http://home into the address bar and press Enter/Return
- You will be directed to the following homepage for your Wireless Gateway:
Step 2: Navigate to your wireless network security page
- From your Wireless Gateway Homepage, click on Wireless
- This will redirect you to the security and setting page for your wireless network.
- ** Please note: Your Wireless Gateway must be hardwired to a computer in order to change your settings. Doing so on a wireless connection will disconnect your device and may cause problems while reconnecting.
Step 3: Enabling your WPS
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Wireless Settings page to the Wi-Fi Protected Setup section:
- Click the Default: Disabled checkbox and enter a PIN for your WPS. Click the Set WPS button to set your PIN.
- You will be redirected to a page asking for your Wi-Fi Key (Network Password). Unless previously changed, this should be the same Wi-Fi key printed on the right side of your Wireless Gateway.
- **Please note: Once you enable your WPS all devices connected to your wireless network will also need to provide the WPS PIN to reconnect to your wireless network.