Press LAST button to change to the previous channel you were watching.
A menu will appear on the TOP of the screen showing the 5 previously viewed channels.
If you’d like to change to one of them, use LEFT/RIGHT arrows to scroll to it and press the OK button.
If you press EXIT or nothing for 15 seconds, the menu will automatically disappear.
To change the functionality of the Last button to automatically change the last channel viewed:
- Press the MENU button on your remote
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to scroll to Settings and press the OK
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to scroll to Television and press the OK
- Use the RIGHT arrow to scroll to Recent Panel Settings and press the OK
- Select the option that you would prefer:
- Turn the recent panel feature on (Last 5 channels viewed displayed on the TOP, channel does not change until selected and OK button pressed)
- Turn the recent panel feature off (Jumps to last channel viewed without display of last 5 channels)
Find out what’s playing on other channels without missing a moment of what you are currently watching.
- Press UP/DOWN arrows to scroll through channels while watching live TV.
- Press RIGHT/LEFT arrows to scroll through time-slots while watching live TV.
- Press OK button to select a program or to get more information about an upcoming program.
- Press EXIT to close the browse panel.
Use search to quickly and easily find your favorite TV shows, VOD titles and PPV events.
- Press MENU.
- Navigate to Search and press OK. Now search by one of the following:
- Title of a TV show, VOD or PPV program
- Name of a person (actor/actress/director)
- Navigate to highlight the first letter you are entering and press OK.
- Repeat step 3 to enter more letters.
- To enter a number, navigate to 123 and press OK.
- Navigate to highlight a number and press OK.
- To return to the alphabet, navigate to ABC and press OK.
- Navigate to highlight the desired search result and press OK to view upcoming episodes of the same program or different programs with the same cast.
- Use UP/DOWN and LEFT/RIGHT arrows to highlight the program title or View All and press OK.
- Use UP/DOWN arrows to highlight the desired option and press OK.
Quickly search by using the number keypad on your remote to spell the name of the person or program you are looking for.