| || |
Article Quick Summary
You can set a number of mail settings by clicking on the Mail option in the Settings area:
Setup - Generic mail settings:
- Name: the name that appears on outgoing email messages.
- Reply-to address: if you would like to have replies sent to a different email address, enter it here.
- Forwarding: allows you to enter an email address to have all mail forwarded to another email account.
- Forwarding settings: allows you to choose how forwarded mail is handled.
- Save sent messages: allows you to choose whether to save copies of sent messages in the sent items folder.
Vacation - Vacation/Out of office settings
- Vacation Auto Reply Message: enter a message that you want automatically sent in reply to incoming email messages.
- Enable vacation message: check the box to enable automatic replies.
- Type a text signature for your email messages: text is automatically added to the end of each mail message you send.
- Enable signature: checking this box enables the addition of the signature text.