Hawaiian Telcom is a partner in the Southeast Asia-U.S. (SEA-US) Trans-Pacific Fiber Submarine Cable System, which connects Indonesia, the Philippines, Guam, Hawai‘i and California.
This cable system provides an initial 20 terabit per second (Tbps) capacity, with state-of-the-art 100 Gigabit per second (Gbps) technology. As demand for capacity continues to grow and existing networks age, the SEA-US cable system plays a huge role in the future of bandwidth.
Extending more than 9,300 miles, the SEA-US cable system follows a route that has been designed to bypass congested and earthquake-prone regions and ensure stable connectivity.
View project details here.
- The fastest cable system connecting Southeast Asia and the U.S.
- Connectivity with other existing and planned cable systems
- Backed by expansive and redundant terrestrial networks connecting cable stations in Guam and Hawai‘i
- Terminates in the “Telecom District” of downtown L.A.
- A route that bypasses earthquake prone areas of East Asia (including Luzon Straight)
We’re proud to be a partner in this exciting project, which offers a very real solution to the exponential growth in demand for bandwidth.
As a partner in the SEA-US cable system, we are offering bandwidth directly to carriers and enterprise customers. We’ve also built a new cable landing station in Makaha, O‘ahu, from which we offer colocation and ground network services.
Bandwidth - We offer faster, more technologically advanced bandwidth from Hawai‘i to L.A. and Guam.
10G & 100G Transpacific IRU with options to upgrade (15 year leases)
Available Transpacific Routes:
- Hawaii – LA
- Hawaii – Guam
- Guam - LA
Backhaul Network Services - Our services include connections to other cable landing stations in the State of Hawaii
Colocation - We provide services at the Hawaiian Telcom Cable Landing Station and at other Hawaiian Telcom Data Centers
Service date: August 2017
Why Hawaiian Telcom?
- Hawaiian Telcom is backed by over 130 years of operational experience and 50 years of investment in submarine cable systems.
- Fiber backhaul connectivity to other cable landing stations and Hawaii data centers
- Extensive fiber network infrastructure for traffic terminating or originating from Hawaii and/or transiting through Hawaii on other Transpacific systems
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (eNOC)
- State-of-the-art Endeavor data center with colocation services
Talk to your Hawaiian Telcom sales representative about services on the SEA-US Network today - Call 1-877-482-3322 or send us an email today.