AB -UNE Loop
BB -UNE Loop with Number Portability
FB -UNE Port
- REQTYP AB – UNE Loop is an order placed by a CLEC requesting a loop from Hawaiian Telcom to an end user premises or sub loop location. The loop supports transmission signaling, performance and interface requirements.
- REQTYP BB – UNE Loop with Number Portability allows the end user to keep their telephone number and provides the service arrangement described in BR #1.
- REQTYP FB – UNE Port is an order placed by the CLEC for a port. This switch component provides access by the end user’s telephone line to the Hawaiian Telcom.
- The following products require a coordinated hot cut (CHC) as part of the port out process:
- Hunt GroupsA CHC can be requested on any product.
- The above REQTYP LSRs are non flow through orders although they are submitted by the CLEC via the NeuStar interface. (Fax orders are also accepted)
- Orders received after 12:00 P.M. HST are given the next business day as the received date.
- Firm order confirmation (FOC) is provided within 24 hours for complete and accurate orders. If an order is not complete or accurate, it will be rejected and an explanation of the discrepancy will be provided.
- The FOC provides a LSR number, an order number, Exchange Company Version, Response Type, due date, and confirmation date and time.
- The standard interval is three days – excluding week ends and holidays.
- Coordinated hot cut (CHC) orders are requested by populating the CHC field on the LSR with a Y and providing the requested date in the DDD field and time in the DFDT field. The three day standard interval applies to CHC orders. Requests for CHCs after business hours may be subject to additional charges.
- Requests for due dates that are less than the standard interval are subject to additional charges (expedite charges).
- The new LSP becomes the end user’s local exchange service provider effective 12:01 a.m. the day following the due date for disconnection as requested by the LSR and confirmed by the FOC.
- The telephone number(s) is available to port by the new LSP on the due date beginning at 12:01 a.m.
- Supplemental orders are required to request changes to the due date or other information on an original LSR that has been confirmed
- Supplemental orders requesting changes that add an activity or additional numbers to the original LSR will be accepted up to the day before the due date but may impact the confirmed due date. Changes requested on the due date will impact the confirmed due date.
- Supplemental orders cancelling the LSR will be accepted up to 12:00 p.m. HST on the due date. Hawaiian Telcom will work cooperatively with other local service providers to meet the needs of end users; however, Hawaiian Telcom cannot guarantee that the service conversion can be stopped without service interruption when cancellations are received on the due date.
- When the cancellation is requested after 12:00 p.m. HST on the due date, the WMCC must be called and a supplemental order issued by the CLEC by noon the following day. If the effort to discontinue the disconnecting process is not successful, Hawaiian Telcom will reestablish service as expeditiously as possible.
- If the cancellation request is made after the due date and the telephone number has been ported, the end user with or without the CLEC must contact Hawaiian Telcom retail to reestablish service. Normal recurring and non-recurring charges will apply.
- Notification to the Service Order Administration (SOA) by the CLEC occurs concurrently with the issuance of supplemental orders requesting changes to the due date or cancellation.
- Partial Port Outs occur when an end user requests conversion of a subset of their telephone numbers. Telephone numbers remaining with Hawaiian Telcom are noted in the remarks section of the LSR; these notes should include a new BTN, if applicable. The DISCNBR field is populated with telephone numbers that will be disconnected.