Residential Support - Knowledgebase Home Page
Please review the following self service options for issues related to your current account.
Ordering New Services?
You may currently order Local and Long Distance Calling Services as well as High-Speed Internet online.
High Speed Internet modem not working correctly?
- Unplug your modem from the electrical outlet.
- Turn off your PC and any other router or network equipment
- Wait approximately 10 seconds
- Plug the modem back into the electrical outlet (be sure power is working)
- Turn your PC and other network devices back on.
- Test your connection by opening a browser and attempting a search
- If service is not restored, please contact us here or call technical support at 643-4375.
FAQs on new billing related issues
Get information regarding items related to current billing issues. Details >>