Data networks have become an integral part of today’s business communications. So it’s essential that the networks that your business relies upon be robust and dependable.
That’s why for over ten years, Hawaiian Telcom has worked closely with Cisco Systems, Inc. as a primary partner in building the Internet Protocol-based (IP) network solutions that we offer to our business customers.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation for these networks.
Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. Cisco’s vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
How Hawaiian Telcom’s partnership with Cisco benefits you:
- Time savings through one-stop shopping and a single point of contact
- Quick problem resolution with professionally trained, certified technicians and engineers
- Over a decade of experience in bringing networking solutions to many of Hawaii’s largest businesses and governmental agencies
- The highest certification level within Cisco’s partner program--Cisco Gold Certified Partner
- A long-term commitment by our highly skilled team to help you address the complex nature of today’s technology deployments and the increasing demands of your business
Recognition/Awards: Cisco has recognized Hawaiian Telcom’s unwavering dedication to our customers with the Customer Satisfaction Excellence Gold Star, its highest distinction for achieving outstanding customer service and support.
To find out more about Hawaiian Telcom and Cisco, contact us today at 643-0934.