In today’s constantly changing business environment, effective communication among employees, worksites, and systems has become an increasingly critical factor for business success.
But for businesses with many statewide remote locations, creating secure and reliable connections between offices can be a daunting task—not to mention an expensive one.
Hawaiian Telcom’s IP VPN (Virtual Private Network) service allows you to securely connect your company’s locations across Hawaii over a private, high-speed Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. With IP VPN, you can deploy voice, data, and video applications—all with different performance requirements—across a common network infrastructure using a variety of access methods, reducing operational complexity and saving money.
Benefits of IP VPN:
- Greater performance and efficiency
- High quality of service
- Reduced operational costs and complexity
- Support for multiple customer sites, configurations, and requirements
- Proven and secure performance
Features of IP VPN:
- Choice of access methods and bandwidths—including Ethernet, DSL, and T1
- 24/7 customer support
To find out more about Switched Ethernet, contact us today at 643-0934