Online Billing - Setup Automatic Bill Pay
Last Updated 7/10/2016 12:41:40 AM
Online Billing – Setup Automatic Bill Pay
Go to hawaiiantel.com/myaccount and log in.
- From the Welcome page, click “View & Pay Bill” within the “Billing Information” section.
- Go to the “Overview” tab, under Billing Preferences, click “Enroll Now”.
- Under “Select Payment Method”, choose “Credit Card” or “Bank Account” for checking or savings account. Enter your credit card or bank account information.
Please include a ‘nickname’ for the account, e.g. “home checking”. This ‘nickname’ should be unique, and identifies a specific payment account. Click “Next” when done. All fields are required.
Sample of Credit Card payment information form
Sample of Bank Account payment information form
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click the “I Accept” box, then click “Next”.
- You’ll receive confirmation by email that Automatic Bill Pay is setup.
Note: Automatic Bill Pay will be activated within 2 business days. A withdrawal from your bank account or charge to your credit card will occur 10 days prior to your due date for the total amount due as stated on your last invoice.