On Screen TV Guide and Menu
Using the Onscreen TV Guide
Use the guide to find out which shows are on and which ones are coming up.
- Press GUIDE button. It will display program listings by time and channel.
- Use UP/DOWN arrows to scroll through and highlight a program. Detailed program information including the title, time, rating, description and cast information will appear at the bottom of the guide.
- Press OK button to change the channel to that program.
To view a list of all programs on a channel, scroll using LEFT arrow until you highlight the station channel and press OK button.
To go forward in the guide in 24-hour intervals use the DAY+ /DAY- buttons.
Customizing Your TV Guide
Customize your guide so that it shows only the channels you watch the most.
- Press MENU button.
- Use DOWN arrow to select Settings.
- Use UP/DOWN arrows to select Television and press the OK.
- Use RIGHT/LEFT arrows to select Customize channel guide and press OK.
- Use UP/DOWN arrows to highlight available channel(s) and press the OK to add or remove the channel(s). A checkmark will appear next to the channel(s) that are included in the guide.
- Navigate to Save and press the OK to save your changes.
Set Up Favorites
You can customize your onscreen guide to display only the channels you want to view by creating a favorites list. A separate favorites list can be created on each Set Top Box.
Creating and editing your favorites list
- Press ZOOM
- Use UP/DOWN arrows to select Edit Favorites.
Add a channel to your favorites list
- While on the channel you want to add to your favorites list, press ZOOM.
- Use UP/DOWN arrows to select Add to Favorites and press OK.
View and select from your favorites list
- Press ZOOM.
- Use UP/DOWN buttons to select Favorites Lists.
Use the menu to quickly access the Live TV, Recorded TV, Video On Demand, Apps, Music, My Account, and Settings.
Here is a brief description of each menu:
Browse Live TV
Live TV Filters
||Allows you to choose programming by genres such as Kids, Sports, and News.
||Allows you to customize the Guide into Grid, Channel or On Now styles.
||Allows you to create or access your customized favorites list.
Allows you to easily find your favorites.
||Lists all recorded programming by date.
||Lists all recorded programming alphabetically by title.
|Add a Recording
||Allows you to record a program using search, the guide or by entering the channel number and recording time.
||Lists all future recordings.
||Lists all series recordings.
||Lists all your rented titles and those that are still available to view.
||Lists all videos that are available for viewing.
||Lists all videos that are free of charge.
||Lists all videos that are available for multiple day rental.
||Lists all on demand videos of premium channels you subscribe to such as HBO on Demand.
||Allows you to easily find your favorite VOD titles.
||Shows you videos of how you can use and navigate TV such as ‘Remote Control Basics’
||Lists all adult content videos.
||Allows you to choose preferred display option: Grid View or List View.
||Lists all Apps available for you to access such as App Dashboard and HSN Shop by Remote.
||Lists music and Karaoke (subscription needed) channels that are available.
||Allows you access to Facebook and Twitter on TV.
||Allows you to upgrade your account by buying TV services on TV, or manage your account settings such as Caller ID and Sleep Timer.
||Allows you to block VOD titles, PPV events and programs by channel, rating or content.
||Allows you to turn system sound effects on or off, access system information and troubleshoot your connection.
||Allows you to customize your guide, favorites list, screen aspect ratio and closed captioning.
||Allows you to change your digital audio output settings.
||Reboots your Set Top Box. All your user settings will be saved.