How To Search and Use The Menu
Article Date: 06/10/2011
How To Search
Use search to quickly and easily find your favorite TV shows, VOD titles and PPV events.
- Press .
- Navigate to Search and press . Now search by one of the following:
- Title of a TV show, VOD or PPV program
- Name of a person (actor/actress/director)
- Navigate to highlight the first letter you are entering and press .
- Repeat step 3 to enter more letters.
a. To enter a number, navigate to 123 and press .
b. Navigate to highlight a number and press .
c. To return to the alphabet, navigate to ABC and press .
- Navigate to highlight the desired search result and press to view upcoming episodes of the same program or different programs with the same cast.
- Use to highlight the program title and press .
- Use to highlight the desired option and press .
- Quickly search by using the number keypad on your remote to spell the name of the person or program you are looking for.
How To Use The Menu
Use the menu to quickly access the Live TV, Recorded TV, Video On Demand, Settings and Interactive drop down menus.
Here is a brief description of each drop down menu:
- Guide - Accesses the program guide.
- Watch Live TV - Allows you to watch a live TV program.
- Favorites - Accesses your customized favorites list.
- Search - Allows you to easily find your favorite.
Recordings (DVR ONLY)
- View Recordings - Lists all in progress and complete recordings.
- Scheduled - Lists all future recordings.
- Add a Recording - Allows you to record a program using search, the guide or by entering the channel number and recording time.
Video On Demand
- Browse Videos - Lists all videos by category.
- Current Rentals - Lists all your rented titles and those that are still available to view.
- Search - Allows you to easily find your favorite VOD titles.
- General - Allows you to turn system sound effects on or off, access system information and troubleshoot your connection.
- Television - Allows you to customize your guide, favorites list, screen aspect ratio and closed captioning.
- Audio - Allows you to change your digital audio output settings.
- Parental Controls - Allows you to block VOD titles, PPV events and programs by channel, rating or content.
- Restart System - Reboots your Set Top Box. All your user settings will be saved.