Netscape 6/7 for Mac OSX Account Configuration & Verification
Article Quick Summary
These steps will show you how to verify and configure a Hawaiian Telcom e-mail account in Netscape 6.0 & 7.0 for Mac OSX.
Netscape 6/7 for MAC Verify
1. Begin by opening Netscape
2. Now click Edit from the main pull-down menu then select Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings...
3. Click on the name of the account in the left navigation pane to select it
4. Verify that the Your Name and Email Address fields are filled in correctly
5. Next click the Server Settings in the left pane under your account's name
6. Make sure the field labeled Server Name contains mail.hawaiiantel.net
7. Verify your User Name (your Hawaiian Telcom E-mail Address)
8. Click Outgoing Server (SMTP)
9. Verify that the Server Name box contains smtp.hawaiiantel.net
10. Check that the User Name box is your correct Hawaiian Telcom E-mail Address
11. Check that the option Use name and password is selected
12. Click OK to finalize the configuration