Mac Mail 10.1 Email Account Configuration & Verification
Article Quick Summary
These steps show how to configure and verify a Hawaiian Telcom e-mail account in Mac OSX mail 10.1.
Mac Mail 10.1 Account Verification
1. Begin by opening OSX Mail 10.1
2. Select Mail from the main pull-down menu and click Preferences...
3. Click once on your Hawaiian Telcom E-mail Acocunt to select it then click Edit on the right side
4. Verify all the information in the fields are correct
5. Be sure the Host Name and SMTP Host match the above screen
6. All User Names and Email Addresses should be your Hawaiian Telcom E-mail Address
7. All Password fields should be your Hawaiian Telcom Login Password
8. Be sure the Use authentication when sending mail box is checked
9. Click the Account Options tab on the top
10. Check the Delete mesages on server after downloading box and then click OK
11. To finalize the configuration close the Mail Preferences Window