Eudora 5/6 for Mac OSX Configuration & Verification
Article Quick Summary
This tutorial will show you how to configure and verify a Hawaiian Telcom e-mail account in Eudora 5.0/6.0 for Mac/OSX.
Eudora 5/6 for Mac OSX Verify
1. Begin by opening up Eudora
2. Click on Special from the main pull-down menu then select Settings...
3. Verify the information in the User Name field is correct (should be your e-mail address)
4. Make sure the next field, Mail Server is filled out as mail.hawaiiantel.net
5. For the Real Name field make sure your full name is correct
6. Verify that the SMTP Server contains smtp.hawaiiantel.net
7. Verify your E-mail Address in the Email Address field
8. Click the Checking Mail category on the left
9. For the Check mail every __ minute(s) box put 15 for the amount
10. Next click on the Sending Mail category on the left
11. Verify that the Allow Authorization box is checked
12. Click OK to finish the configuration