Thunderbird for Mac OSX Account Configuration & Verification
Article Quick Summary
These steps will show you how to configure and verify a Hawaiian Telcom e-mail address in Mozilla Thunderbird for Mac OSX.
Thunderbird for Mac OSX Account Verify
1. Begin by opening Thunderbird
2. Click Tools from the main pull-down menu then select Account Settings...
3. Click the email account you wish to verify/configure only once to select it
4. Verify the information in the fields Your Name & Email Address
5. Next click on Server Settings in the navigation pane on the left
6. Be sure the Server Name box contains mail.hawaiiantel.net
7. Verify the information in the User Name box is correct (should be your Hawaiian Telcom E-mail Address)
8. Click Outgoing Server (SMTP) in the navigation pane on the left beneath your account's name
9. Check that the box labeled Server Name contains smtp.hawaiiantel.net
10. Be sure your Hawaiian Telcom E-mail Address is correct in the User Name box
11. Be sure to select the Use name and password option
12. Click OK to finish the configuration