How to Sign Up for PlayStationVue
Last Updated Sep 2017
You’ll be setting up your trial subscription directly with PlayStation—that means they’ll provide you with all billing and technical support for PlayStationVue.
- Go to psvue.com/hawaiiantelcom. New customers without a PlayStation account click on “Start Free Trial”. If you have an existing PlayStation account, click on "Sign In" at the top right corner.
- Click on “Sign In Now”
- New customers click on “Create New Account”. Existing PlayStation customers, enter email address and password. Click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox, and complete the captcha.
- Fill out the form and click “Next” and “Agree and Create Account” when done.
- You will be required to verify the email address that you used to sign up with. An email will be sent to the designated email address from PlayStation.
- After verifying your account, you will be asked to sign in using the credentials that you created for your account (email and password).
- You will be asked to update your address information.
- If you do no have an existing Playstation account Online ID, you will be asked to create one.
- Choose the plan that you would like to sign up for. The information on the channel selection and price will be listed.
- Complete your order by clicking “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Complete the billing information form, a credit card is required to complete your sign up. Your credit card will be automatically billed by PlayStation after the 5 day free preview.