Connecting to a Wireless Network - Windows Vista
Article Quick Summary
Learn how to connect your Windows Vista device to a wireless network.
- Click on the wireless icon located in the bottom right hand corner of your desktop screen
- Click "Connect to a network"
- Locate and select your wireless network from the network list by clicking on the name of the network.
- Enter your network password
- Click “Connect”
- Wait for your computer to connect to your wireless network
- You’ve successfully connected to your wireless network.
- Click “Close”
Step 8 (this step is optional)
- Choose the type of network you are connected to
- To skip this step, click “Cancel”