Fixing Your Open Relay Acocunt in Entourage 11
Article Date: 09/15/2009
Article Quick Summary
These steps will show you how to configure the settings on your e-mail address other than your @hawaiiantel.net address (formerly @verizon.net). This could be hosted domains such as firstname.lastname@example.org or web mail addresses such as email@example.com) you may be using a Verizon Open Relay SMTP address to send email. Read the steps below for detailed instructions on how to fix this issue in Entourage 11.
Entourage 11 Configure
1. Begin with opening Entourage
2. Click on the Entourage menu and click Account Settings...
3. Click on the Hawaiian Telcom account and click the Edit icon at the top
4. You will only need to change your SMTP Server information from outgoing.verizon.net to smtp.hawaiiantel.net
5. Next click on the Click here for advanced sending options button
6. You will only need to add @hawaiiantel.net to the end of your pre-existing Account ID. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
7. Click OK to accept all changes and finalize the configuration