Hawaii WiFi Connectivity
Getting online with us is easier, faster and much more convenient. As a Hawaiian Telcom High-Speed Internet customer, you can connect to over 200 WiFi locations statewide for FREE.
Our WiFi locations are powered by our state-of-the-art network and operated by Skywave – a local company who has pioneered the fastest growing network of Hawaii WiFi spots. Together we provide our High-Speed Internet customers with the most dynamic, reliable and convenient WiFi service in the state.
Visit any of these retail locations to access your free Hawaii WiFi:
For additional locations get the list of all of our WiFi hotspots below.
How to connect:
- Find a Hawaiian Telcom WiFi location on the map below.
- Once you are at a Hawaiian Telcom WiFi location, use your WiFi enabled device (such as a laptop, iPad, PDA, or smart phone) to search for the wireless network ID that starts with "Hawaiian Telcom" or in some areas "Skywave."
- Once you've connected to the correct network ID, open an Internet browser and you will see one of the login screens below:
- Click on the Hawaiian Telcom Login button.
- Enter your Hawaiian Telcom email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, and you're online If you have questions regarding your email address or password, contact our Customer Care Center at 643-4375.